Partner specialized in civil and commercial litigation, domestic and international arbitration, corporate law, administrative law and contracts.
- Master’s degree in Law (LL.M.) from Harvard Law School, USA, in 2004.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law from Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro, in 2001.
- Research Assistant to Private Law Professor Duncan Kennedy, at Harvard Law School, in 2004.
- Foreign Associate at Debevoise & Plimpton, in New York, in 2005.
- Recognized by the WWL in “Arbitration Future Leaders – Partners 2022”.
- Registered with the Brazilian Bar Association, Rio de Janeiro chapter.
- Registered with the New York State Bar Association.
- Member of the Sectional Council of the OAB/RJ.
- Member of the Legislative Affairs Commission – OAB/RJ.
- Member of the Data Protection and Privacy Commission – OAB/RJ.
- Member of the Arbitration Commission – OAB/RJ.
- Member of the Arbitration and Mediation Commission – ICC Brazil.
- Author of the article “Civil Liability in the Processing of Personal Data” in the book “First Impressions on the General Data Protection Law LGPD” – Editora Migalhas.