Partner specialized in civil and commercial litigation, domestic and international arbitration, corporate law, administrative law and contracts.
- Master’s degree in Law (LL.M.) from Harvard Law School, USA, in 2004.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law from Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro, in 2001.
- Research Assistant to Private Law Professor Duncan Kennedy, at Harvard Law School, in 2004.
- Foreign Associate at Debevoise & Plimpton, in New York, in 2005.
- Registered with the Brazilian Bar Association, Rio de Janeiro chapter.
- Registered with the New York State Bar Association.