Partner specialized in civil, commercial and corporate disputes, including judicial disputes (litigation), domestic and foreign arbitration, contracts, construction law, merger and acquisitions and administrative law.
- Civil Law Doctorate from Universidade de São Paulo (USP) in 2020.
- Master’s Degree in Civil Law from Universidade de Coimbra (Portugal), in 2009.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law from Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro( UFRJ), in 2004.
- Visiting Professor of the law post graduate courses at Fundação Getulio Vargas (FGV).
- Former professor at Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro (UFRJ).
- Appointed among the most admired lawyers by “Analise Advocacia 500” Review (2019).
- Member of the Brazilian Arbitration Comitee – CBAr.
- Registered with the Brazilian Bar Association, Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo chapters.
- Member of IDIP – Private Law Institute
- Member of the List of Arbitrators of the Brazilian Center for Mediation and Arbitration – CBMA
- Co-author: “Fundamentos Econômicos do Direito de Empresa”, Curitiba: Juruá, 2019.
- Author: “Limitação e Redução da Cláusula Penal”, São Paulo, 2022.
English | Italian