Partner specialized in arbitration, civil and corporate litigation, construction law, bankruptcy and reorganization.
- Bachelor’s Degree from Universidade de São Paulo (Largo de São Francisco) in 2001.
- Appointed by Chambers and Partners in Dispute Resolution: 2011 – up-and-coming individual in Arbitration and Litigation; 2012 – leading individual Band 4 in Arbitration and Litigation; 2013 – leading individual Band 4 in Litigation and Arbitration.
- Registered with the Brazilian Bar Association, Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo chapters. Member of the CBar – Brazilian Arbitration Committee; of the ICC YAF – Young Arbitrators Forum of the International Chamber of Commerce; of the IBDiC – Brazilian Institute of Construction Law; of the IBR – Brazilian Institute of Reorganization Studies; of the TMA – Turnaround Management Association and of the INSOL – International Association of Restructuring, Insolvency & Bankruptcy Professionals.
- Co-author of “”Direito e Infraestrutura”, São Paulo, Saraiva, 2011.
- Co-author of “Separação, Divórcio e Inventário em Cartório”, São Paulo: Ed. Quartier Latin, 2008.
English | Italian