Partner specialized in civil, commercial and administrative litigation, arbitration, mediation, corporate law and contracts.
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) by the New York University in 2015, focus on dispute resolution and corporate law.
- Bachelor in Laws by the Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro (PUC) in 2012.
- Research member of the Business Law and Arbitration Studies Center (NDEA) of the Getúlio Vargas Foundation (FGV-RJ), developing research on actions for annulment of arbitral awards at the Superior Court of Justice (STJ), in 2022.
- Founding member of the Academic League of Civil Procedure of the Getúlio Vargas Foundation (FGV-RJ), in 2021
- Member of the Brazilian Bar Association (OAB), Rio de Janeiro Section.
Portuguese | English | Spanish