Associate specialized in civil, commercial and administrative litigation, arbitration, corporate law and contracts.
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) by the New York University in 2015, focus on dispute resolution and corporate law.
- Bachelor in Laws by the Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro (PUC) in 2012.
- Guest Lecturer of the Rio de Janeiro Law School at Fundação Getúlio Vargas (FGV-Rio).
- International Visiting Professional at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP and Affiliates, New York office, in 2015/2016.
- Associated Law Clerk for the Hon. Judge Gerald Lebovits at the New York City Civil Court in 2015.
- Registered with the Brazilian Bar Association, Rio de Janeiro chapter. Admitted to practice law in the state of New York.
English | German | Spanish