Partner specialized in civil, commercial and administrative litigation, arbitration, mediation, corporate law and contracts.
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) by the New York University in 2015, focus on dispute resolution and corporate law.
- Bachelor in Laws by the Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro (PUC) in 2012.
- Guest Lecturer of the Rio de Janeiro Law School at Fundação Getúlio Vargas (FGV-Rio).
- International Visiting Professional at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP and Affiliates, New York office, in 2015/2016.
- Associated Law Clerk for the Hon. Judge Gerald Lebovits at the New York City Civil Court in 2015.
- Vice-President of the Arbitration Commission of the OAB/RJ for the triennium 2022/24.
- Member of the Brazilian Bar Association (OAB), Rio de Janeiro Section.
- Licensed to practice law in the state of New York, USA.
English | German | Spanish