Partner specialized in civil and corporate litigation, administrative law, arbitration and contracts.
- Master’s Degree in Civil Law from Universidade do Estado do Rio de Janeiro, in 2004.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law from Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro, in 1997.
- Post-Graduate Professor of Private Law program at Pontifícia Universidade Católica (PUC), Rio de Janeiro (2011).
- Professor at Fundação Getulio Vargas (FGV), Rio de Janeiro (2013).
- Recognized by LACCA 2022 in Administrative and Litigation Law;
- Highlighted for his performance in Litigation by Legal 500 2022;
- Recognized by Who’s Who Legal 2023 among Arbitration Future Leaders.
- Recognized for his performance in Litigation by Latin Lawyer 250 2024.
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (FCIArb);
- Member of the Corporate Litigation and M&A Disputes Committee of Ibrademp – Brazilian Institute of Business Law;
- Member of CBAr – Brazilian Arbitration Committee.
Publications and Lectures
- Author of the book “Teoria da Aparência”;
- Co-author of the book “Obrigações – Estudos na Perspectiva Civil-Constitucional”;
- Co-author of the book “A evolução do Direito Empresarial e Obrigacional – os 18 anos do Código Civil – Obrigações e Contratos, vol. 2″.
Portuguese | English