Associate lawyer specialized in civil, commercial and administrative litigation, arbitration, corporate law and contracts.
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) from New York University, in 2022.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law from Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro (PUC), in 2017.
- Research Assistant for International Commercial Arbitration Professor John Fellas, at New York University, in 2021.
- Foreign Associate at Chaffetz Lindsey LLP, in New York, in 2022.
- Intern at the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC), in New York, in 2022.
- Registered with the Brazilian Bar Association, Rio de Janeiro chapter.
- Member of the CIArb Brazil Branch’s Young Members Group (“YMG”).