Partner specialized in civil, corporate and construction litigation, and in domestic and international arbitration.
- Master of Laws (LLM) in Comparative and International Dispute Resolution, by Queen Mary, University of London, obtained with distinction in 2018.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law from the Universidade de São Paulo (USP) in 2012.
- London Alumni coordinator of the AFSIA – Alumni and Friends of the School of International Arbitration (Queen Mary, University of London), in 2019.
- Visiting Foreign Lawyer at Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr LLP (WilmerHale) in the Litigation/Controversy Department – International Arbitration Practice Group, in 2018/2019 – London office.
- Registered with the Brazilian Bar Association, São Paulo chapter.
- Member of the Brazilian Arbitration Committee (CBAr), and founding board member of INOVARB- AMCHAM/Br.
English | Spanish