Partner lawyer, with more than 25 years of experience in the areas of civil, commercial, business, construction, consumer, bankruptcy and judicial reorganizations, arbitration with CCBC, CCI, FIESP, FGV, CBMA, CAESP, drafting contracts, insurance law and administrative.
- Post-Graduate course in Civil Procedural Law at Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law from Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro, in 1991.
- Former professor of Civil Procedural Law at Universidade Cândido Mendes do Rio de Janeiro (UCAM).
- Nominated by Best Lawyers Global Business – in 2020 and 2021.
- Laureate of Recognition awarded, in 2021, by the Court of Ethics and Discipline, Internal Affairs and Appeals Chambers – OAB/SP.
- Member of the TMA – Turnaround Management Association and of the CBAr – Brazilian Arbitration Committee.
- Registered with the Brazilian Bar Association, Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo and Brasília chapters.
- Reporting Member, since 2019, of the 2nd. Disciplinary Class of the Ethics and Discipline Court of the São Paulo Bar Association – TED of the OAB/SP.
- Arbitrator of CAESP – Arbitration Council of the State of São Paulo