Partner specialized in civil and corporate law, with emphasis in bankruptcy and restructuring.
- Master’s Degree in Civil Procedure from Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo.
- Post-Graduate Degree in Civil Procedural Law from Pontifícia Universidade Católica (PUC) do Rio de Janeiro.
- Post-Graduate Degree in Corporate Law from Fundação Getulio Vargas (FGV) do Rio de Janeiro.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law from Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro, 2006.
- Assistant Professor of Corporate Law (Bankruptcy and Restructuring) at Pontifícia Universidade Católica (PUC) do Rio de Janeiro from 2009 to 2010.
- Assistant Professor of Civil Procedural Law at Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo, 2018.
- He has been recognized by yearbook Análise 500 as one of the most admired lawyers in the financial area in 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023/2024
- Indicated by yearbook Análise 500 as “Profile + admired” for the category “Arbitration”, in the year 2022 and 2023/2024.
- Highlighted for its performance in bankruptcies and company restructuring by Legal 500 2023.
- Registered with the Brazilian Bar Association, Rio de Janeiro chapter.
- Member of the Bankruptcy Commission of IASP – Institute of São Paulo Attorneys.