Partner specialized in civil and corporate litigation, arbitration, administrative law and contracts.
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) by the Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law in 2016.
- Certificate in Business Administration from the Kellogg School of Management in 2016.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law from Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro, in 2011.
- Post-Graduate Professor at Fundação Getulio Vargas (FGV).
- International Attorney at Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, New York Office, in 2016/2017.
- Registered with the Brazilian Bar Association, Rio de Janeiro chapter.
English | German