Partner specialized in arbitration, contracts and civil and corporate litigation.
- Master’s Degree in International Commercial Law (Master 2 Professionnel) from Université Paris I – Panthéon-Sorbonne, in 2008.
- Master’s Degree in International Law from Universidade do Estado do Rio de Janeiro (UERJ), in 2007.
- Specialist in Oil and Gas Law – Brazil’s National Agency of Petroleum, Natural Gas and Biofuels (ANP) Human Resources Program held before Universidade do Estado do Rio de Janeiro (UERJ), in 2004.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law from Universidade do Estado do Rio de Janeiro (UERJ), in 2004.
- Post-Graduate Professor of International Arbitration at Instituto Brasileiro de Mercado de Capitais – IBMEC-SP.
- Lectures in several arbitration courses promoted by different institutions, as AASP and Curso Prático de Arbitragem (“CPA”).
- Post-Graduate Professor of Arbitration at Instituto Brasileiro de Mercado de Capitais – IBMEC-RJ from 2012 until 2019.
- Officer of the Brazilian Arbitration Committee (CBAr) for the period of 2021/2024.
- Member of the Ethics and Discipline Court of the Brazilian Bar Association – Section of Rio de Janeiro for the period of 2021/2024.
- Research Assistant, International Arbitration, Shearman & Sterling, in Paris, from 2008 to 2011.
- Ranked as Band 4 in the area of “Arbitration” by Chambers and Partners Brazil: Rio de Janeiro in 2022 edition.
- Ranked in the publication Who is Who Legal: Arbitration – Future Leaders – Partners 2019/2020/2021/2022.
- Member of the International Arbitration Institute (IAI) – Paris and of the Brazilian Arbitration Committee (CBAr).
- Registered with the Brazilian Bar Association, Rio de Janeiro chapter.
English | French