Partner lawyer specialized in civil and commercial litigation, arbitration, restructuring and family and estate law.
- Master of Laws in Civil Procedural Law from Universidade de São Paulo, 2020.
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) from UC Berkeley Law, in 2015.
- Specialization in Business Administration from Fundação Getúlio Vargas, in 2012.
- Bachelor’s Degree from Universidade de São Paulo (USP), in 2008.
- Appointed by Leaders Legue as rising star in civil comercial litigation, 2021.
- Registered with the Brazilian Bar Association, São Paulo chapter.
- Member of the Rising Arbitrators Initiative.
- Member of the Young International Arbitration Group of the LCIA.
- Member of the CAMARB M&A and Restructuring Committee.
- Author: “Convenção de Arbitragem: vinculação de não signatários”. São Paulo: Almedina, 2020
English | French