Partner specialized in commercial and civil litigation, with emphasis on bankruptcy, restructuring, extrajudicial liquidations, creditor-debtor disputes and arbitration.
- Master´s Degree in Corporate Law From Universidade de São Paulo (USP).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law from Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro.
- Visiting Post-Graduate Professor of Bankruptcy and Restructuring at Fundação Getúlio Vargas (FGV-SP), São Paulo.
- Assistant Professor of Corporate Law at Universidade de São Paulo (USP).
- Reporter of the Commission “Company Crisis: Bankruptcy and Restructuring” at the 1st Commercial Law Congress, known by the name of “Jornadas”, promoted by the Federal Justice Council.
- Recommended by Chambers and Partners, in 2021 and 2022, in the area of Bankruptcy/Restructuring.
- Top ranqued lawyer in Bankruptcy/Restructuring by Chambers Latin America, 2021.
- Registered with the Brazilian Bar Association, Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo chapters.
- Member of the Bankruptcy Commission of IASP – Institute of São Paulo Attorneys.
- Latest Articles – “Dip Finance: A Prática Atual e as Inovações Necessárias”, Novos Temas de Direito & Corporate Finance, 2019; “Mercados de Capital e de Distress: Transparência, Celeridade e Segurança Jurídica”, Mercado Financeiro & De Capital: Regulação e Tributação, 2015.